Community post

Question

Possible miscarriage?

Ok so my period was due on 15/5/2020, i have a very regular 28 day cycle. I'm currently 16dpo. I've taken about 4 pregnancy tests, all with light positive lines. Well my partner and i DTD this morning and tonight before I got in the shower I had this only when I checked my CP, I wiped it onto the paper. Nothing when I actually wipe.
Should I be worried, because I'm actually freaking out right now. I already have a child, and i never had this with my DD. My tests with her were always very strong positives and i dont remember ever having brown spotting like this with her, she's 4 now. I'll upload a photo of the test i took this morning in the comments.

user submitted image

10 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

All tests have been FRER, this was the darkest out of all the tests. This was taken with FMU. The line on the test looks pink in person, the camera on my phone doesn't pick it up well because it's so light.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

It's possible it's an implantation bleed.

User image

3 years ago

I've just booked for the Drs tomorrow to get some blood work done. I had some "spotting" 9,10 and 13dpo but only when checking CP and it was very light pink.
Fingers crossed all goes well!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Hoping it goes good! Grow baby grow!

User image

3 years ago

Started bleeding this morning ????

Oh honey, chemical pregnancies seem to be the flavor of the month around here lately! I just had one too. I am so so sorry for your loss! We'll get our rainbows soon. I hear that the cycle straight after a chemical you may actually be even more fertile!

3 years ago

Oh honey, chemical pregnancies seem to be the flavor of the month around here lately! I just had one too. I am so so sorry for your loss! We'll get our rainbows soon. I hear that the cycle straight after a chemical you may actually be even more fertile!

3 years ago

Yeah I've noticed that in the threads lately that there are so many people going through this.
I'm sorry for your loss too hun. This was my first one.
Well fingers crossed for us all

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

At 36, in November 2017, I had a chemical pregnancy, then the very next cycle, I got pregnant again. That one also ended but at about 5 weeks. So, I started freaking out that something was wrong with me but then tried again in January and now I’m loving on a spunky little 20 month old baby girl. I’m sorry for your loss but want you to know that all is not lost. Sometimes nature just takes its time to get things right.

3 years ago

Thank you. I'll just see what happens. Not going to hold out hope, just going to take it month by month.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo