Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 147 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone doing? I had my 10 weeks appointment yesterday and my little peanut seems to be doing well. Still a strong heartbeat which was a relief! I should know toward the end of the week or early next week if it’s a boy or a girl!

3 years ago

Hi ladies!! Trying to catch up on everyone's stories!
@princess: I can't wait to find out if your hunch is right about having twins! I am so curious as well with your very high hcg levels!
@dragonfly: I'm so sorry this brings you down. I couldn't wait to tell our family! So they already know.
@agatch: Yay! So happy your 10 weeks appt went so well with that strong heartbeat! It's always a relief to hear that baby is healthy and strong

AFM: I had my very first ultrasound yesterday!! We FINALLY have a heartbeat I was over the moon, I am SO happy! Going in, I was absolutely terrified that I was going to hear bad news again, so seeing that flicker on the screen meant the WORLD to me We can't wait to meet our rainbow bean! We also told our boys last night, since we got good news from the ultrasound. Their sweet reactions made me cry tears of joy, they are so excited!! They can't wait to find out if they are getting a baby brother or sister

User image

3 years ago

@Crystal. Thank you. I think I will just have to bite the bullet and tell them. I honestly don't feel like telling anyone this time. I hope that you are having a girl.

@Princess. How are you feeling? Did you have your ultrasound yet or are you still waiting?

AFM. My husband has changed his mind on the gender to be a boy now. I have been having really bad constipation and gas the last couple days that it was unbearable to handle. I do eat lots of fibre and water but this pregnancy has been pretty rough so far. I can't wait till my next ultrasound (Sept 16) that seems forever to come. I am hoping that this time my husband can come as that will be an amazing experience for him to see.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!
Nice to see everyone's doing well. I'm jealous of those who's seen the heartbeat already. I haven't even called to get my first appointment/ultrasound to determine viability. My maternal fetal medicine office here won't do it till 8 wks, and I'm nearly 6 wks now, so I'll call and schedule the appointment sometime this week, but will have a bit to wait till they'll see me. I am going to get the NIPT test again, but last time I had low fetal fraction at 10 wks, so I want to wait till 12 wks to get the test done so I don't have to be tortured like that again.
Last time I had to go in and take it again, and it took weeks for them to analyze.
How is everyone doing with the whole COVID anxiety? I work from home, so I'm pretty quarantined as it is, but I"m very anxious. Just going to the grocery store gives me a panic attack every time.

3 years ago

Update - I called my regular OB, not the high risk one I'll have to end up with, and they can get me in aug 26th at 8 wks!! They know they'll have to turf me to high risk, but were fine with doing initial ultrasound there. So glad!! I'll get to see the heartbeat hopefully in just two weeks.

3 years ago

@dragonfly I'm so sorry to hear about the falling out with your friend. I'm sure it's temporary! Grief is a very fiddly thing. She'll come around again. I hope when you tell your family they receive the news well! I can't believe how far along you are now, time flies! Have you started making a birth plan? I'm hoping I'll be eligible for a home birth with my midwife. My son was born at home by accident (midwife was there thank goodness, but I waited too long to call her so we couldn't transfer to the hospital) and it was such a great experience that I'll choose it over the hospital again if I can!

3 years ago

E-Massey, I had a home birth with my first 20 yrs ago and I loved it! I tried with Oscar and got transferred, and that didn't turn out well, but he had issues they didn't catch. Phoebe I was too high risk and she had to be induced early because I was losing fluid. I'm hoping for a healthy, fat, full term baby this time, but I'm not eligible for a home birth so it'll be the hospital again. I wish I was younger and could try for another home birth. I highly recommend them for uncomplicated pregnancies and proven moms. Especially during this pandemic, it's really safer that way from that perspective.

AFM, I'm doing fine. No nausea yet, but the tips on B6 I'm filing away. Phoebe's was bad once I got to about 9 wks, so I'm crossing my fingers. Got some brown spotting still, but I think it's the normal 6wk implantation bleeding coming out - hoping anyway. It's making me nervous. I'm keeping an eye on it and taking it easy. I didn't really realize I wanted this baby till I was scared I'd lose it. Now I want it!! Phoebe is going to be such a great big sister, and I miss the baby stage. Plus, a spring baby? I had my son in May and it's a wonderful time to have a baby. No sweaty yuckiness for being really pregnant in summer, which I hated. And we're all going to have spring babies! It's great, because if they are jaundiced at all, you just take them outside in the sun for a little bit each day.

3 years ago

@agatch. That's awesome, another baby girl and I am sure your daughter will make an amazing big sister. I hope your appointment goes well today.

AFM. Yesterday was a really awful day for me and I feel absolutely horrible and still depressed. We took the kids to buy a new back door and my daughter was misbehaving and my son gets involved as he's little and she encourages him. So, I was in a rough mood anyway as I wanted to say something sweet to my husband while he was driving and I guess I startled him and he got all pissy stating, I'm trying to drive, what do you want? When the kids talk while he's driving, he talks to them. I swear he respects them more than me. Then after that, it all escaladed from there. Another thing is that my husband gave my son his Air Miles card and when I was taking the kids out, he must of dropped the card and I didn't even notice it until we got home and by then, it was too late. Guess that will teach him to give his cards to play with. I was already sad from his comment that I wished I handled the situation better with the kids. With all the stress I endured this weekend, I really hope the baby is okay and patiently waiting for the day when I can feel kicks and pokes.

On to something a bit more positive, I picked up a cake mix and some icing/food coloring and figured I could announce my pregnancy to my parents that way by making a cake and icing it with pink and blue but not sure how to go about it. Ideas?

User image[/url]

I had my doctor's appointment today and it went well. When it came time to hear the heartbeat, he couldn't find it. He then tells me that I'm too skinny lol. Told him that the last doctor found it in the pubic area; which is where he found it today (134 &148). Baby bounced around lot. My blood work for downs and trisomy came back really low but then he asked me about the spinal blood work. Lab never did that test. Argh. My next ultrasound is Sept 16 and I have to patiently wait for it; which seems like forever.

User image[/url]

Untrasound went well with a heartbeat of 138. Didn't find out the gender but we both think its a boy. Can't wait to meet the little one.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo