Community post

Question

Confused

Ok so my cycle usually is anywhere from 40 to 43 days never early sometimes late or skips but comes on time the next month i also dont usually spot. According to all my apps I was supposed to ovulate around the 3rd of may. That would make today cd 36 and 9dpo. I have had spotting all day started off bright pink but has since turned reddish mixed with clear mucus but it is still no flow. I did the bd 4/23 and 5/3. I have been tracking cm and other body changes/symptoms(not body temp) each month and assuming I did everything right I would have ovulated on 4/28. That would make me roughly 14 dpo and right on time for AF. Thats why im so confused do i go by what my calendars and apps say or what i think is right? Did do a pt today but it was a no hold middle of the evening which was a definite bfn. What do you guys think do i have a chance or should I just wait it out?

0 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo