Community post

Question

Implantation or period

my period is normally late but this time it was almost a week early. I don't normally spot before it comes but i did this cycle. I also get bad hip pain around my period instead of normal cramping which also did not occur. so roughly 8-9 dpo i felt some mild cramping more like twinges and pulling in the uterus area. at some point on 10 dpo i began not feeling well (massive headache heartburn and so so queasy) so i (4hr hold) took a test and got a negative. later that evening i noticed very light pink spotting, not even even for a panty liner. the next morning what i believe to be af was there. day 1 was light flow with some small clots day 2 was still light in flow definitely red in color with more sizable clots but by the end of day 2 my flow is almost over. just there when wiping. im so confused because i don't usually spot and my period was almost a whole week earlier. any ideas?

user submitted image

0 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo