Community post

Question

Is this a positive?

I am 4 days late and took an ovulation test. Is this a positive or negative? I’ve take a pregnancy test and they came out negative. Last month I took a plan b, because my husband thought he was going to lose his job, thank goodness he didnt. I know that can throw off your cycle. We started trying again this past weekend, and I’ve had no period. Is there a chance plan b could’ve pushed my ovulation date back?

user submitted image

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Exact same thing happened to me. I took plan B and ended up pregnant. I didnt get a positive until 5 days late. I had a BFN, tested the next day and had a blazing positive!

I wouldnt trust an ovulation test to test for pregnancy. Best thing to do is wait a little longer and test again.

3 years ago • Edited

You can have an LH surge before AF. It's possible that's what the OPK is picking up on.

<a href=

3 years ago

Totally agree about the LH surge before AF. Test again with hcg test! Good luck!!!

3 years ago

Hubby and I are TTC. We tried a week ago today. Any possible chance plan b pushed ovulation back? Sorry I’ve got irregular periods and plan b always messes it up even more.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo