Community post

Question

15-17 dpo but faint lines??

Hi community! I’m 3 days late and my cycle is usually really regular. I took a test at 1 day late and it was almost perfectly negative. This morning I took another one and my dip stick was really light and my FRER was there but light. At this point it should be darker, right? With my other kids the line was really dark by now, not sure what is going on here! Has anyone had something similar happen, with either a good or not so good outcome?

user submitted image

UPDATE   Update, I’m how 7 ish weeks along and HCG is up to 35000. Have 8 week ultrasound Monday!

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It looks dark. I wouldn’t get too caught up on the darkness. That’s a clear standard positive. I bet if you take a digital, it will surely read yes

4 years ago

Thanks moniekt! I’m just so confused about how far away I am from ovulating and how light the line is. Kind of thinking this pregnancy won’t stick given how different these results are from my other 3 kids!! But thanks for the response ????

4 years ago • Post starter

Remember that each pregnancy is different. I’m 13weeks and this one is Completely different from my previous one.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo