Community post

Question

Yellowish EWCM?

View Full Post

Im 10 dpo today, ive been having creamy cm, but when i check my cp, i get a blob of yellowish EWCM, ( going on for 4 days now) has anyone had this before their BFP?

18 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Answers

Btw, i checked my cervix today, still creamy cm, and just a blob of yellowish EGCM, cervix was high, medium softness and closed!

4 years ago • Post starter

Abit cliché I suppose but I actually feel pregnant this might be my second child I have a 2 1/5 Yr old daughter, Ive been having like a pulling, twinge sensation, boobs feel fuller some sensations in them too, which I had when I was pregnant with my daughter
Hope your cold shifts! Eugh that time of year!

4 years ago

Well sometimes moms know best right? Maybe you are! I too have a 9 yo daughter, but i dont remember much about my early pregnancy, i do know i only felt "pregnant" when nausea kicked in, i was 6 weeks along.. i had cramping which i do have now, but very similar to AF cramps.. actually when i was pregnant i thought AF was coming because i was cramping and had extremely sore boobs.. now i only have sensitive nipples, and sore boobs only at night? Doesnt make sense.. and started cramping today, so dont know if its a good sign or not

It's difficult not to symptom spot every little thing isn't it?! I feel like every pregnancy symptom can be related to AF! When are you going to test again?

4 years ago

Im testing today. Ive had a bad cold, flu symptoms and basically had a high fever for 2 days.. i have an appointment today to see whats wrong and as im assuming i might get medication i need to know if im preg. Bummed out a bit though, having AF cramps , wlndering if this could affect a BFP :(

Let me know how it goes
Fingers crossed for you and
I'm testing tomorrow and Friday bought a triple pack of clearblue 2 normal 1 digital! If nothing by Friday I might ring the doctors because I really don't want to take these tablets if there's a possibility I am pregnant! And I have to start taking them 4 days before AF!

4 years ago

Hey Lindz, how did it go?? I got a bad virus and infection so i was started on strong antibiotics nad medication.. i was terrified of being pregnant and harming little bean, but AF has made her appearance so, im guessing my symptoms were Af related, first time im kid of relieved i am not pregnant because of the medication, but please let me know how it went with you

I had this couple of months ago I just started late

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo