Community post

Question

What OPK's is best?

I would like to see what everyones preference is with OPK's! Do you girls use Clearblue OPKS? Cheapies? Where can i buy OPK's that are cheap in stores? Target? Walmart?
Another question as well, Do you girls temp along with OPK's?
Thanks!

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I like wondfos. They're cheap and you're most likely going to want to be able to test multiple times a day when O is getting close. I used to temp and I'm glad I did so I learned how long after a positive opk I normally O. I stopped temping because it was too much and didn't give me much of break from thinking about TTC.

Best of luck!

4 years ago

I temped religiously. I used the digital opks with the smiley faces. I used the one that shows both high and peak (flashing and solid smileys). The cheap ones never ever worked for me and I think it might be because I have PCOS and slightly decreased ovarian reserve (I'm 41, FTM). For me my CF and CP were super accurate secondary signs. I always bought the digital opks on Amazon. I'm now 18 weeks and everything looks good so far! Good luck!

4 years ago

I used Easy@home. Got them from Amazon. I trust those and Wondfo. Store brand OPKs tend to be more expensive. I use clearblue advanced digital, temping, and cheapies for extra confirmation.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo