Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

131 - 140 of 170 Replies | Last Page

So glad to hear your feeling better hopefully the coughing won’t last too much longer.
No scan date yet still waiting for a letter to arrive, very annoying. My early scan with ramzi theory showed girl too. I kinda hope they’re wrong though, personally I don’t mind what we have for my self. But id love to tell my son he’s getting a brother as he has two sisters xxxx

4 years ago

Same situation. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. She has begged for a sister for years.

4 years ago

Bless her, it’s horrible when they really want a specific gender, he’s only 5 and oh he sobbed his little heart out when his sister was born because he wanted a brother I think we will find out the sex this time so he has time to prepare himself if it’s another girl xxx

4 years ago

Going to get dating ultrasound done today, ladies have you had to pay for your photos? Says now you have to pay just curious what your experiences where. Live in ottawa Ont. btw if that helps

4 years ago

yes always here, for the last 7 years. Good luck for your ultrasound xxx

4 years ago

Well ladies, I'm in the grieving process now. I went for my dating ultrasound today and according to doctors and my calculations I should be close to 9 weeks. The ultrasound tech first did an abdominal scan, was having difficulty finding it. So the proceeded with internal scan and that's where we saw the sack....EMPTY. no symtopms of bleeding no sign of misscariage and all my numbers for HCG where at the normal range. Wheres the baby I asked....she said my doctor will call me with the results in a few DAYS. I know what I should be seeing at 9 weeks even 4 weeks I should be seeing something. I knew, i Knew i had a missed misscariage a blighted Ovum. Now telling family and friends and my husband....its just so hard. Also to still feel pregnant is the absolute worst. I just cant take these losses anymore. Sorry ladies i just needed to let it all out. Hugs to all

4 years ago

Muffin so sorry to hear, that happened to me in July. It is horrible when you know it is a loss and just have to wait for your body to realize it. Prayers for you and your family.

4 years ago

Yay you finally got your scan lakarmw I’ve been checking for updates to see if you had posted about your scan date

4 years ago • Post starter

Muffin I am so sorry silly question but how are you feeling hun

4 years ago • Post starter

Louisec emotionally drained still have possitice pregancy tests and still feel pregnant. Which is the worst feeling I have ever experienced knowing it will never turn into a baby. Been crying off and on all day and got sent home from work. I have a ton of friends and family who are here to support me though which is helping a little bit.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo