Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies, I'm in the grieving process now. I went for my dating ultrasound today and according to doctors and my calculations I should be close to 9 weeks. The ultrasound tech first did an abdominal scan, was having difficulty finding it. So the proceeded with internal scan and that's where we saw the sack....EMPTY. no symtopms of bleeding no sign of misscariage and all my numbers for HCG where at the normal range. Wheres the baby I asked....she said my doctor will call me with the results in a few DAYS. I know what I should be seeing at 9 weeks even 4 weeks I should be seeing something. I knew, i Knew i had a missed misscariage a blighted Ovum. Now telling family and friends and my husband....its just so hard. Also to still feel pregnant is the absolute worst. I just cant take these losses anymore. Sorry ladies i just needed to let it all out. Hugs to all

4 years ago

Muffin so sorry to hear, that happened to me in July. It is horrible when you know it is a loss and just have to wait for your body to realize it. Prayers for you and your family.

4 years ago

Yay you finally got your scan lakarmw I’ve been checking for updates to see if you had posted about your scan date

4 years ago • Post starter

Muffin I am so sorry silly question but how are you feeling hun

4 years ago • Post starter

Louisec emotionally drained still have possitice pregancy tests and still feel pregnant. Which is the worst feeling I have ever experienced knowing it will never turn into a baby. Been crying off and on all day and got sent home from work. I have a ton of friends and family who are here to support me though which is helping a little bit.

4 years ago

Muffin595 I am so so sorry for your loss you must be utterly heartbroken. There are no words. Please be kind to yourself and take time to process it all and grieve. Sending lots of love your way.

And yes lousiec89 I finally got it through, it should have actually been today, but my husband couldn’t make it so we rearranged for Tuesday, which made me very angry having to wait an extra 4 days, but i wouldn’t want to have it without him there.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, I’m full of cold and headachy atm so not great, hoping it doesn’t last too long xxx

4 years ago

So very sorry Muffin . I have my very first appointment tomorrow and I am so extremely nervous. Based on LMP I will be exactly 11 weeks. I utterly dread getting such devastating news. I pray for healing and comfort for you and your family and that your rainbow will be nearby on the horizon!! *hugs*

4 years ago

It’s scan day. 4.5hours to go..:::gosh I’m so flipping nervous keeping everything crossed there’s a healthy baby in there, so worried after finding out so late and all the stress and shock at the start xxx

4 years ago

Good luck Jen and lakar!! Keep us posted. I go back this Friday for another ultrasound and genetic testing. After they draw my blood I should know gender and possibility of genetic issues within two weeks. I guess I will be in another two week wait limbo. All the waiting is so frustrating.

4 years ago

All went well today. Baby is now due 31-5 so one day ahead will still be a June baby knowing me xxxx

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo