Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. So I had some light-brown mucus on the tissue when I used the bathroom early this morning, just a streak. I have observed nothing abnormal since. Should I be concerned?

4 years ago

May be implantation bleeding. I had it with last pregnancy, but not this one. If you start hurting and having bright red blood like a period, call the doctor.

4 years ago

I had my BFP 4 days ago, so I want to think I would have had implanted at least a few days before that. I will monitor it and see. Thanks @His_First

4 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm in the club! Got a BFP this morning after feeling like AF was going to show up for a week but didn't. DH and I weren't trying, but we weren't preventing either. Nevertheless, I'm still shocked. Hubby must have super sperm because this is the second time he's gotten me pregnant in one go. Tentative due date is June 17. I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my first pregnancy (it runs in my family) and I'm preparing myself to be as sick this time. Already I've been feeling a little queasy here and there but I'm just as prepared as last time.

4 years ago

Congratulations Alexis. I am June 17 too!! Got my lab results back. Progesterone 21.6. Hcg 73. Repeat labs Monday to make sure HCg is increasing. They said my Hcg level puts me around 4 weeks.

4 years ago

Keep us all updated his_first how are you feeling I feel so bloated an am craving cheese an onion sausage rolls I’ve never liked them before I have a scan tomorrow morning as I had a little bleed we’ll it was more spotting on Friday when I had a bowel movement but I’ve been constipated so midwife thinks I may of strained to hard lol but have a scan tomorrow morning to check everything okay x

4 years ago • Post starter

Sore boobs still. Had been having some cramping here and there. Lots of gas and bloating. The nurse in me would like to just cath myself because I am peeing all the time. Seems way too early to pee this much. No nausea though. Let us know about the scan, I am sure you are nervous about it do to circumstances but hey you will get to make sure all is well. I am over here counting down the days until mine. Seems to be taking forever.

4 years ago

Hi ladies! I'll cautiously join. I've had 4 miscarriages in the last year. High risk and already on lovenox shots, progesterone, aspirin, and specialized vitamins. I see my ob on wednesday. I'll find out if I have to switch to the progesterone shots instead of the pills soon. Praying this little one sticks!

4 years ago

Sorry, forgot to say my tentative due date is june 16 :)

4 years ago

Advice please
I'm currently ttc with my second baby. I have a history of pcos but my cycles are regular since I lost 100lbs. So my last cycle began September 19 (Brown spotting the day before) usually a 30 day cycle ...Baby danced on the 26-29th of September. The beginning of last week i started having lower back pains..The pain since then is now in my lower abdomen that gurgle at times, lower back pains and a burning sensation in my pelvic area..my nipples are a little sore but only when touched and I'm extremely tired. When i wake up i don't feel any pain until fully awake then the pain continues...its more dull yet sharp at times...i took two tests today and yesterday frer both bfn. Is it too soon? My period is due around the 19th but i just feel like smthn is off because i never have premenstrual symptoms before or during my period..

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo