Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies! CD26 here.. period is due 29th or 30th...BFN this morning with FMU. symptoms of left side pelvic pain dull low back ache. sore nips and boobs. lately also have been having gushes of creamy lotiony kinda watery cm.... fingers crossed for us all!!

4 years ago

Em1987 I’m so sorry! Don’t lose all hope though, I had spotting during early pregnancy with my son so it’s possible!

Hi Brittany707! I’m do about the same time as you! Those all seem like great signs! Fingers crossed for you

I couldn’t take it anymore this morning and tested, looked at that dang thing for probably 10 minutes. Completely negative. With my last pregnancy I got a faint positive by 10 DPO. I don’t have any specific symptoms right now so that combined with the negative this morning I don’t think it will be my month.

4 years ago

Thank you Bonnie6410. With my first 2 pregnancies it happened the 1st cycle so this is an entirely new set of emotions for me. Of course I was 23 and 27 during those pregnancies- I am 32 now and about 30lbs heavier. I'm trying to be optimistic. I have a very regular cycle 29/30 days and always have EWCM. So I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, here's to another cycle of trying!

4 years ago

So, I got my period on Saturday!
It came right on time, but I was so disappointed I cried for like two days. I really thought I had symptoms, but apparently not..

This is the last day of my period, so from Sunday on I'll start using ovulation tests. I've never done that, so do I need to test like two times a day, or?

User image

4 years ago

Em1987 I’m sorry, it’ can be emotional and frustrating. Focus on positives, another month of BD and 32 is still young!

Sorry alvsim92 fingers crossed the tests help you narrow timing down. When I started I did 2 x per day but found that until I was fine doing 1 a day until closer to my “average” day of ovulation. After a couple cycles you learn it more. Hope you won’t have to wait a few cycles though!

I’m going to try and wait to test again until tomorrow or Saturday. I hate how consumed I can get with testing.

4 years ago

Hi!! @Bonnie6410 yes I tested this AM as well got stark white BFN I am supposedly 9DPO but I really havent been tracking as this is first cycle TTC #2. Also I didnt use first morning urine as I woke up at 3 am and used restroom and took hpt at 630 am. holding now to retest.. Any symptoms?

4 years ago

I’m sorry Alv, lots of luck to you this cycle I hope it’s the one. What I did for OPK testing was twice a day, they say the best times are at 10am and 2pm .. I never followed that time frame due to work and being away from home but I tried morning and evening.
Em, I’m sorry to hear that but don’t lose hope yet, you’re not out until AF shows. Spotting is common in early Pregnancy so I’m crossing my fingers for you that you still get a BFP.
Bonnie, don’t worry, 9dpo is still early plus depends on when implantation occurs. .. I didn’t have any symptoms at all with my last baby I was thinking I was out too until around 12-13dpo.
Nicole, any update on you? Are you still getting the positive opks ?
Brittany, welcome! We are close together too in cycle. Keep testing and see if there is any change. Good luck!

As for me, I am now 6-7 dpo and had some mild pressure on my right side kind of like a pulsating ache around ovary area. It only lasted about an hour or so and now it’s gone. Crossing my fingers it’s implantation for me.. I’m going to test on Sunday .. if I can hold out that long.

4 years ago • Post starter

Cycle started today. My goal this cycle is to take my prenatal every day and work on calorie counting and get my weight down a little at a time. I'm not ready to use ovulation tests yet. I'm 90% sure I ovulate as I get ewcm same time every month. Now we just need to get the little egg stick! Next period due 10/25. Good luck everyone!

4 years ago

thank you !Mommyheart. I retested because my AM wasnt a long hold as i got up throughout night to tinkle. used a blue dye which people hate but has been good to me ... got a faint vvv faint.. same as with my first which next day turned pos on frer. will post pics ..

user submitted image

4 years ago

Brittany, I see something there. Looks promising. I always get better reads in the evening than with FMU.

Em, so sorry wishing you all the luck next cycle

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo