Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Any of you ladies struggling with PCOS? How in the world do you know when ovulation is if you keep getting negative tests?.. what I mean is.. for the last 5 days every test I’ve taken has two considerably dark lines where they look nearly identical in color. I’m not considering them positive but also when I conceived my son I never got a positive on the ones I took with him either.. it was a shock when I found out I was pregnant.

I’m going to add a photo of the last 4 days for “tools” but not sure when to actually start testing if I don’t know when ovulation is going to occur.

4 years ago • Post starter

I used a FRER. I will use an EPT digital tomorrow (I hear those can detect 40 MiU hcg). I tested negative yesterday on FRER. I Thought I had a super faint at 8dpo but I've been hearing the frers have nasty evaps. This one definitely has some pink! I really just felt off last night, super heavy uterus, mild cramping, super anxious, couldn't fall asleep, very sore boobs.

I hope you also get your bfp. This 2 ww is torture!

4 years ago

Invert kinda shows the line. So frustrating! It's there!

user submitted image

4 years ago

top pics if hpt in 2015 which turned positive frer next day with daughter. bottom attached is todays vvv faint maybe i will retest tonight and in AM

user submitted image

4 years ago

Here’s a picture of what it does, plus it auto calculated the T/C ratio so you won’t have to sit there and stare at it and wonder if it’s the same color or darker. Made things so much easier to pinpoint ovulation this cycle.

Hey Nicole, well I’m glad they finally did something so you know where you are at. Crossing my fingers and good luck to you!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Brittany1001, Angel and Raindrop,

Raindrop, I feel in the same boat as you right now. A/F supposed to be tomorrow but could be the 5th based on the second app. I was supposed to test Sunday but didn’t even try. I just knew it was going to be negative (kind of down in the dumps day for me)

Had no symptoms the last few days and then today the right side pinching started again. My luck it’s probably just a cyst.

Still not giving up complete hope yet until I’m out for sure. Good luck to the ladies already working on the next cycle and congrats to anyone who caught it this month!

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I'm sorry, Raindrop16! But, I can't see anything :( I hope I'm wrong though.

User image

4 years ago

A lot more discharge sorry spotting 2 days before my period it was very light spotting a little crappy but I’ve only really started to get any systems now sore breasts An feeling slightly sick on the afternoon An evening is your period due hun

4 years ago

Still no af flow here dont have any symptoms ..af was due yesterday

4 years ago

With my ds almost 7 ...I didnt find out I was preggo with him until I was 3 almost 5 months ...the only symptom i had was hunger a d feeling bloated....i guess that's y I'm so big on symptom checking ....I dont want to get hopeful I would say but I'd like to know if I still have a chance being I dont feel pregnant at all ...no bloating no nausea ect...the only thing I had was slight cramping and bubbly feeling 1dpo til 6dpo bubbly in uterus slight on n off cramping wet back pain then it all went all then I had sore side boobs and sensitive nips then that dulled so 8dpo I had this slight cramping on my right side ovary area that went away after a few hours yesterday af was due no symptoms or signs no cramping nada feeling fine on my 2 day of supposed af ....do I still have a chance

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo