Community post

Question

4 days of pinkish CM and no period?! HELP!!! Opinions please!

Hi Ladies,

I started with pinkish cm around 9 dpo and it ended today 12 or 13 dpo. Now there's nothing. My period should arrive tomorrow...
However, my DH and I did the bd on 4-5 dpo (CD 16- 17) ...no birth control...Anyways, thought we would be fine since I Ovulated on CD 10-12 by using a ov tester. We are not trying to get pregnant right now. Is it possible to have implant bleeding and get pregnant? Did I Ovulate twice? Is that possible? Or was my ov kit wrong? I always OV between 10-12 in my cycles. Did I have a late OV without knowing it? So confused... I've never had this before my period. Any thoughts of being pregnant???

HCG test below from this morning.

Thank you!!

user submitted image

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I can see a second line on that test, you may of ovulated later then you thought or sperm can also live inside you for up to 5 days so if you had sex the week before it could of been from that to but I’d be going for bloods and getting it confirmed ect.
Good luck xx

TTC #2

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo