Community post

Question

NEED SOME OPINIONS!! PLEASE!!! I'm confused and don't know if its hormones or am I pregnant??

Hi Ladies,

I"m either 4 or 5 dpo. However, we did the bd on 2 or 3 dpo. But not before I OV. So my question is can you get pregnant at 2 or 3 dpo? ( I know it sounds like a stretch) But it's been 2 days since we did the bd and I have cramps, backaches, bloating, my uterus feels full, Cm is like egg whites, and sometimes I feel nauseated through out the day. Could it be just a hormone surge? Or do you think it's possible to get pregnant that late? Thanks!

Poll:
no, its too late to get pregnant... (5 votes)
possible, you just might (3 votes)
no, just you're hormones... (2 votes)
yes, its possible, you could be pregnant... (0 votes)

7 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

An egg is only viable for a 12-24hr window before it starts to break down. You probably have a better chance bd'ing in the days leading up to ovulation or the day of, as sperm can survive in your body for as long as 5 days. Hope this helps and goodluck :)

9 years ago

And also u won't be feeling preg symptoms now as implantation hasn't actually occurred

9 years ago

Are you sure you ovulated, were you testing? If not, you could have ovulated a bit later than you thought. If you are confident that you ovulated then, I'm afraid the chances are very unlikely as like previous comments an egg is only viable for a matter of 12-24 hours. If you think you are pregnant wait and test nearer you af. Hope that helps. GL to you xx

9 years ago

Okay so I'm confused. How do you know when you ovulated and how do you know you had sex 2-3 DPO? That would mean that you missed ovulation because DPO means days past ovulation. I'd say that it is a really big stretch seeing as though you know you missed the day of ovulation.

9 years ago

Sounds like you may have ovulated later than you think. How do you know you ovulated already?

9 years ago

I used a Opk test strips...but I OV any where between 10-14 cd

9 years ago • Post starter

I wonder how accurate these internet opk test strips are....hmmm...plus if you look at my most recent picture fmu 7dpo...theres a faint line....

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo