Community post

Question

Friends think I'm crazy

For my last two pregnancies, I knew before a test turned positive that I was pregnant. My first pregnancy I had no idea. I am feeling very pregnant now. I have sore nipples and sore boobs (under side and in the armpits) I have been feeling nauseous when I eat or riding in the car but feel well otherwise. I am highly flatulent in burps and gas. They think I am making things up. My issue is I am 8 dpo and can't test yet. However I did anyway. Of course, it was negative. My cycle is only 23 days which means i am due to start tomorrow. My short periods are causing me concern on the timeline. Do you have any advice?

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Oh and on a side note, we took a ovulation test on the 28th that was a high level. We proceeded to use that spike to our advantage.

4 years ago • Post starter

You know your body more than anyone else. I say test tomorrow and any days after. You'll get your answer.

4 years ago

Tested today and it was BFN. Will try again tomorrow

8 dpo is pretty early. I'd wait until is supposed to arrive or missed. Let me know either way. Im rooting for ya, girly girl

4 years ago • Edited

Aunt flow was supposed to arrive today because my cycles are only 23 days long.

Your winning then today is almost over.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo