Community post

Journal

Opted for a beta draw because those First Response tests were irking me!

I decided that I just will do a beta drawn to give my thoughts some much needed peace.......but instead it's got me worrying even more!
7/3 @ 9:30am- Beta HCG 80.
I took the bottom test 1 hour after getting home.
I know 1 test doesn't mean anything and we shall see Friday if it doubles after my second blood draw.
That being said....given that I got my first positive on 6/26 and it's been a week since, 80 does seem quite on the low side. I would have figured at least 200 by now!
Additionally, my First Response tests never darkened. They stayed the same darkness for 5 days and I gave up on them. Interesting....
My other pregnancy test brands (First Signal, Dollar Tree, Clearblue, and E.P.T) are still darkening every 48 hours!
I am intrigued if First Response is correct and this pregnancy isn't viable....that First Response somehow detected it?!??
Not giving up hope. We shall see in the second draw.
I am 18dpo (possibly 17). Anyone else draw beta that ended up low but had successful pregnancies? What were your beta numbers? I know comparing isn't good....but I'd like some input.

user submitted image

2 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

If it makes you feel better, lots of women on here had a slow start and ended up having successful pregnancies. I guess you must have just caught it super early with a very low number to begin with.

Mill

4 years ago

Thank you for your encouraging words

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo