Community post

Question

Tests are driving me crazy!

View Full Post

I don’t know what is going on here. I’m on what I assumed to be cd 9. Yesterday I got dizzy and threw up. The feeling stayed into today except I didn’t throw up. I don’t normally throw up unless I’m pregnant. Since I had a bunch of wondfo pregnancy tests left from last month, I took one with my OPK just for the heck of it. The OPK had a line but wasn’t positive. But the wondfo had a vvf line as well! So I took another, and another. All had lines! What’s going on? I got my period, I figured last month was a flop. I’ll attach the pictures in the comments. Tell me what you think!

15 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Answers

Thanks guys! I'm a bit concerned only because I just had this same thing happen 2 months ago. I had a light period, felt pregnant even after, got a positive test, went to the doctor and the blood test was negative. I assume it was a chemical.

I took another test this morning. My OPK tests don't seem to be getting darker even though I have a bunch of EWCM and I'm still seeing lines on the hpt. I'll show pictures from today. Let me know what you think!

5 years ago • Post starter

Unedited, taken in the timeframe

user submitted image

Another

user submitted image

One more

user submitted image

Sorry to obsess. I went back to look at my pictures of test from last month and I did have what I thought was a positive. I ordered more of these tests and they should be here Wednesday. I'll try not to take anymore until then. Here is the test that was 13 dpo.

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo