Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing this Weekend??

View Full Post

I am currently 7 DPO, and am about to drive myself crazy and broke with the early testing. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I had a postive OPK on CD 14 and did plenty of BD in the days leading. Just praying for a sticky bean. Last month I didn't implant until 12 DPO, VVFL on 14 DPO. Early implantation is a much better scenario. That's why I'm testing early in hopes of just that. Felt a few possible implantation cramps yesterday. Very mild. FX

25 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

@melon thanks for the advice! My cervix is usually all over the place after O. It even moves throughout the day so i haven't ever put much faith in that as a sign. I watch my temps and that usually tells me what's up although this month i started progesterone cream so until i stop that my temp will probably stay high. My LP is usually 16 days so technically AF is not due until next Tuesday. If i don't get a BFP on Monday i will probably stop the cream to encourage AF to show.

5 years ago

Hey ladies... weird question. So I’ve heard of some having positive OPK’s and then getting a BFP. Well I had leftover strips (clearblue digital locks out after a positive result so had extra strips) and I used one yesterday afternoon & had a small line (which I know can show every single time) but the weird thing is, this morning (feeling nauseated and just “off” so I took one -8DPO) and the line is getting thicker and darker - not as dark as the control line but definitely darker than yesterday’s..... thoughts???

5 years ago

I am super new to OPKs, so I don't have much insight. However I'll say I've never ever taken one with no line at all. Mine are always rather noticeable. Curious about your theory however and may do the same with my remaining strips. I'm also 7/8 DPO.
I've read some things that say it would take longer for an OPK to detect HCG than a hpt, but I've read women argue that.

5 years ago • Post starter

@thelastmelon, yes most say it means nothing and it’s probably just me getting my hopes up but I do just really feel “off” and didn’t want to use my last FRER (from last month) and might be a POAS addict LOL

5 years ago

Also, the digital OPK that I used tested for high fertility before peak fertility. It was testing for a rise in estrogen before the LH. So, maybe your darkening lines mean your hormones are rising due to implantation. FX

@thelast melon, I used the same one... so maybe?

5 years ago

And apparently I could’ve used it again. I assumed since the smiley face didn’t go away it wasn’t able to be used for another cycle. Ugh! I wish I wouldn’t have thrown it away and actually read the instructions.

5 years ago • Edited

OPKs 6 DPO And 7DPO.

Not sure if they are a reliable indicator of anything at all really. But possibly a rise in estrogen??

user submitted image

Thelastmelon, that’s exactly what mine looked like yesterday and today so I caved and bought dollar general tests... one $1 and one $4 one both bfn.

5 years ago

Ugh so frustrating. I'm going to be nuts by the weekend. I just keep reminding myself that very few women get a BFP any sooner than 9-11 DPO at the very earliest.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo