Community post

Question

Sorry for posting so much

Has anyone had a tingle in nipple before period I'm still 6 days away from af tonight I just got a burning tingle in left nipple.. please I could use a distraction I'm kinda going a bit crazy this cycle.

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hey Genevieve! I would suggest you not to pay too much attention to symptoms you feel it may be pregnancy symptoms since the hormones in our body are kinda the same pregnant or not at this phase of the cycle. Our bodies preparing for pregnancy each and every month hence it can trick us to believe we have pregnancy symptoms. I know it’s frustrating and it can drive us crazy and that’s why I stopped symptom spot to an extreme level cuz I had EVERY symptom on the list in the past and never got pregnant. Unfortunately there is not an accurate symptom that you could feel and be sure it’s a pregnancy symptom. I know that our patience is very low at this point and I hope this symptom of yours proves to be an accurate pregnancy symptom in the next few days!! Try to distract your self till the days will pass!! Good luck

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo