Community post

Question

Late implantation, does it necessarily mean a compromised pregnancy?

Hi

I had my period on 12.03, i ovulated around 26.03(but i think i ovulated much later), last baby dance i had on 27.03...
Implantation shd have occurred around 04.04, but i noticed the spotting and cramps and all on 07.04.... i guess i had implantation 12-13 dpo(but i am sure i didn t really ovulate the day i shd have)

I want to know cause i am reading all kind of crazy things which freaks me out!
Just because i might have implanted later(in case if i didn t ovulate later), i have more chances for a misscariage in the first weeks than anyone else? Does it mean this pregnancy is compromised?

I do have some issues with Hcg levels. Urine tests don t give me the strongest lines and the blood beta hcg on 10.04 was 28.13 miu/ml, on 12.04 was 48.68 miu/ml... it s growing, slow but it does grow...

What does all this mean???? I shd expect a misscarriage? Just because i might have ovulated or implanted later?

I am fed up to read online, i am so stressed can t even have time to enjoy the fact that faint or not, my tests came positive...

I have cramps and lumbar pain but no spotting (just when i had implantation i had some brown light few spots for two days) i read that menstrual-like cramps are normal as long as there is no heavy bleeding, i have nausea, a bit of low pressure and dizziness in the night when i try to sleep (but i anyway have some problems from before), sore breasts and i am curently 5 days overdue period....

As you can see in the picture there is a small progression but way too slow ... the up test was made on 08.04 and the down one was made on 12.04...

I am concerned about the cramping it feels same like the ones before period, but i constantly check at the toilet with paper and there is no spotting or chance of color in the discharge...

Sorry for writing that much but idk what to do anymore, tom i test again for beta hcg and i really want to talk to my doctor asap...

Good luck to all of us!!! Baby dust and sticky vibes!!!

user submitted image

5 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I also read about it when I had my chemical pregnancy. I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy. sending you hugs

5 years ago

I don't know the answer to your question but I do know that cramping in early pregnancy is very normal! I hope this little one keeps growing! Good luck!

5 years ago

Thank you very much for your kind replies...:( i did lose this pregnancy.... last thursday i started bleeding ... and i am bleeding since then... my beta hcg went lower and lower and ...now i think what i experience it is my period.... i have horrible pain... been at doctor twice.... how much time i should wait till i shd try again? I know this cycle i will not try cause i don t understand when the actual period started plus i want to let my body recover.....

5 years ago • Post starter

I was around 5 weeks 2 days, but as they could not see the gestational sac they said it could have been a CM....

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry for your loss, girl. Try again, as it is said to be easier to conceive in the three months following a loss. Dont know how true it is but It seems to be the case. I had a CP last cycle as well. It sucks. Tried again last week!! Praying for an earlier implantation last time as I also implanted 12 DPO with my CP

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo