Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 105 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I'm going to hop in this month. CD8 today and just waiting to start OPKs. This will be cycle 4 of active TTC, but last month was a mess with both the husband and I having surgery right before my FW started. Now we're back in the swing of things and have fingers crossed this is our cycle.

and to all of you!

5 years ago

@nicole, same with you I have a full weekend planned and hoping AF doesnt ruin it. Fingers crossed for.

@JL hoping it leads to a BFP.

User image

5 years ago

Different photo. Within 10 minutes

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago • Edited

JLttc#2 That’s such great news! So happy for you

5 years ago

9DPO BFP. And I’m being hit with some crazy nausea which is weird cause I was never sick with my little boy! This is my rainbow baby, first cycle after miscarriage so praying it sticks!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Welcome, @pmbru!

Final update from me on this discussion board: My hcg was 283 today at 14 dpo. I was shocked and so was the nurse since at 10 dpo it was 40. Next draw is Thursday and then hopefully the last one will be next Monday. Hope to see you ladies join the 2020 BFP group very soon!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Hii, sorry I'm new here so hoping you all dont mind me jumping on! I'm 9DPO and I've had a headache constantly all day, exhausted, cranky with literally everyone, sore throat, few crampy pains but I am still a bit constipated (TMI sorry!) On 5DPO I felt sooo nauseous all day that I actually vomited in the end, what felt like period pains all day only on my right side and sciatica pain, extremely bloated, tired, actual food didnt even pop into my head yet fizzy drinks and chocolate I wanted them all (dont normally drink or eat both of those). I was pretty much the same on the other days too. Will be trying to hold it out until the weekend to test! I know it's so early to be getting so many pregnancy symptoms but I really do feel within myself pregnant. I lost my son in March and I knew straight away with him and with my daughter 4yrs ago I just knew too so I'm really hoping that this first cycle trying actually worked! Baby dust to everyone & hoping to see lots of BFP!

4 years ago

CherylMc95 That sounds a lot how I’m feeling! Good luck and keep us updated.

4 years ago

Sorey Beck, I posted in the December baby one but I feel I will be joining here soon.
I woke up this morning to a drop in my tempt so AF is probably on her way. I was really hoping this cycle was the one. 10 cycles and no BFP, 5 cycles tracking. It's so frustrating and this is just the latest bout of TTCing. Ugh, so mad at my body, I know I cant say I'm out till AF actually shows but my body is doing what it always does before she comes. At least I have an appointment. On the 10th to get my hormones check and my egg reserves.

User image

5 years ago

@bug sorry to hear about the drop :( maybe its just an isolated random temp!

5 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo