Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 105 Replies | Last Page

I'll join you guys. Just started my period today. This will be our second month trying. Good luck to everyone! Here's to a 2020 baby :)

5 years ago

Hopeing for my jan baby just 6 more days till af shows or not... wishing everyone

5 years ago

Cracked and took a test at 10 dpo!! Omg, I can’t believe my eyes. I am shaking. This was within 3 minutes

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited

Thank you so much @nasamama and @Jessica! I just got my hcg back and it is 40 so for 10dpo that is great when norm is 25 or below. Feeling like I can relax some. I have a phone consult with the ob tomorrow.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited

Had my IUI this morning CD12. I triggered yesterday morning. I have 4 mature follicles in my right ovary. All are 20mm and above. We had sperm 10 million mortality post wash. I'm a little disappointed with his numbers but was told 10 is good. We will BD tonight and tomorrow. I hope to get a bfp in 12-14 days! I wish everyone the best!!

User image

5 years ago

I’ll join over here too! I am on cd21 and last month I O’ed on cd22. Been having my cramps and temp drop like last time. The only thing that is weird is that all of my OPKs have been negative and not getting darker. They are actually getting lighter now. Wondering I I just missed the peak or if I am anovulatory this month. Been struggling to get my cycle back to normal after being on Mirena for a few years. We are coming up on a year of ttc. Been very rough. Had to take provera to jump start my cycle back in February. This is my first month without taking the provera. Really hoping I O on my own again and this is it for us!! Good luck ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

Good luck everyone! We have been trying baby #3 since January of this year. I'm hopefully ovulating today and then can begin the TWW. I am really glad to see so many other ladies who can understand what it's like during this process.

User image

5 years ago

Hey girl, I am here! CD 14 for me and most likely ov day based on opk, but will have to wait and see how temps go.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Temp spike last night but OPKs still nearly blank, barely a hint of a second line. I've adjusted my chart to start CD1 as the day I got a negative test as opposed to the day I started bleeding from the miscarriage, so it puts me at CD15 today as opposed to 22 *sigh* BD-ing from Saturday - Wednesday and then again Friday and Saturday so hopefully got my days covered - we'll see. This miscarriage has just desperately spurred me on to get pregnant again

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I'd like to join if I may! I'm pretty new to all of this, so forgive me if I stumble. :-)

Currently, CD 3 and this is the start of month #3 ttc. Trying to take a relaxed approach, listen to, and learn my body for now; so I'm temping, checking my cervix, and recording my cycle symptoms for now.

Wishing everyone positivity, hope and providence throughout this journey.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo