Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 105 Replies | Last Page

So begins the two week wait for me! I hope you ladies all get your First try for second child for us.

User image

5 years ago

Hi!

Crossing my fingers for a January baby! On CD 8 and finished my last clomid pill yesterday. Just waiting to ovulate. Crossing my fingers/praying for everyone on their TTC journey.

5 years ago • Edited

I'll join you guys. Just started my period today. This will be our second month trying. Good luck to everyone! Here's to a 2020 baby :)

5 years ago

Hello! I’m currently 2dpo...i had management of a missed miscarriage (7 weeks+4) on 27th march 2019, bled for a week and absolutely shocked that I’ve ovulated already . I was expecting another 5 month delay (last miscarriage took 5 months for me to ovulate!!) Ive been pregnant 6 times and only have one live birth (DD 3) I couldn’t pass up the chance of trying again even though i’m born in Jan and hate having a Jan birthday , worried that if i do conceive straight away i may lose it but i felt physically ready and i guess i am emotionally prepared for any outcome

5 years ago

Hopeing for my jan baby just 6 more days till af shows or not... wishing everyone

5 years ago

Hey girl, I am here! CD 14 for me and most likely ov day based on opk, but will have to wait and see how temps go.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

FF says I ovulated April 12th based on temps. So now I am in the 2ww for a hopefully early January baby.

to everyone

User image

5 years ago

@melon best of luck, do try and hold off on testing! I definitely learnt to not test early after last months miscarriage!

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for your loss. I’m currently in the 2ww - CD 22. I definitely ovulated around 04/17 (ultrasound at cd14 and progesterone test cd21). Sending & to all!

5 years ago

Different photo. Within 10 minutes

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo