Community post

Discussion

Why does it seem that i catch a cold faster during pregnancy

Seems like i can catch a cold as fast as person catching a ball.... Its become frequent as well doesnt seem to be getting better..... What did you take to help with colds..

4 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Mostly Halls. I really like the halls with cough syrup in the middle.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Sorry your feeling this way, I totally get it! I swear i catch everything my son brings home from school while it does get frustrating I find a steamy shower more than once a day when your down with a cold does wonders plus Panadol to keep any fevers down but that's all I do. Hope the pregnancy is going well apart from that. xx

User image

5 years ago

It’s normal that your immune system is lower during pregnancy. What helps me is probiotics, as little sugar as possible, bone broth, eldeberry syrup and if I do get sick I use homeopathy which is safe during pregnancy (Cold Calm by Boiron is an easy combo that you can find in any CVS, health food store or even at Walmart)

5 years ago

This pregnancy is going perfect otherwise... Minus always catching a cold. My daughter brings home i swear absolutely everything from school lol ...i find even hot showers arent helping much but halls seems to be workingish.

25 weeks and 3 days along
102 days left til baby

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo