Community post

Journal

2/20/2019

I'm baaaaaaack lol

In typical MCP fashion, I go MIA and then come scurrying back. I miss this site but for my mental health and stability, I need to not check everyday or else I get a little OCD and think I'm pregnant by just reading the word "pregnant."

Anyways, I'm still with Mr. Right. We've been together now for 3 years, we live together and we're planning on moving out of state this coming May. So things are going very well.

We're note actively trying to conceive but we've thrown BC pills and condoms out the window and just letting the good ole pullout method do it's thaang. To be quite honest with you, I'm fine with that. Mentally, I know that since we're not trying and he's not erm. finishing in me. I don't have to psychoanalyze every little bump, twinge, spot or smell I experience lol
Leaving it up to chance is probably the better route for me at this time. I get so compulsive and obsessive when TTC so I'm much nicer to him because of that!

So for my records, the BF and I decided that it's a good time to stop taking BC pills in December so 2019 would be a clean slate for us. I finished my last pack of pills and got my BC "period" on Christmas day! lol Of course.
So come January and onward, I would be having my REAL periods and not withdrawal bleeding.
I got my period in January but man, what a mess that was. So much spotting, so much bleeding even before my period even came lol Super frustrating and so many stained panties!

Now, my cycle into February has been fantastic so far. I don't have crazy mood swings like I used to on the pill. Albeit my cycle may be back to it's longer/inconsistent ways but I'm equipped with more fertility knowledge now than I was last year. I'm pretty sure I can sense myself ovulate!
I'm 89% ovulating right now!
I'm hornier than a school boy at the moment. I'm feeling extra wet down there. I feel as if I'm Cindy Crawford's younger self lol and my skin looks great, plus I have a bit of EWCM.

Babes and I BD last night and although he pulled out, we immediately went round two sooooo POSSIBLE? Yes. Probable? Low chance.
Still fun though!

MCP

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo