Community post

Question

Late implantation

Hi all! New to this. Wondering if it's possible to not get a BFP until around 14 DPO because of when I implanted. I've tried all of the calculators and what not, and my cycle is a bit weird. It says that I ovulated on the 9th, and I implanted on the 18th. I have an avg of a 25 day cycle and my last period started on 1.29.2019. Somebody help! I FEEL like I am. I feel like I have some symptoms. But all I'm getting is negatives. Thinking maybe I implanted late and therefore wont start seeing a line until around the 23rd or so? Sorry for the long post ????

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Can I ask what you used you used to calculate ovulation, was it the calculator on this website or lh testing or temp testing? The calculator on here can give you a rough guide but we are all so different and even our own cycles differ month to month for some people (me included, I ovulated 3/4 days late this month for some reason!).
I used the calculator on the site as a starting point and then worked out my own body's rhythm from there and what signs I use to know more precisely when things are happening as it's never textbook sometimes.
Fingers crossed for you for a late implant and no AF! X

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo