Community post

Journal

my left boob hurts..... so over these symptoms

so My left boob has been hurting for the last 2 days but at first I thought it was the way i was laying down but nope, its full on hurting. and my right is just trickling right behind it. 8DPO and I know that the next 4 days are going to fly by. I just feel like I have to get through this cycle but its so draining and emotionally exhausting. I try and tell my self to be happy and put on a happy face but my therapist says to be mad its ok to have shitty days.
I just want to cry like a little kid sometimes, like a liitle kid that is throwing a tantrum because I want that toy that everyone else has so easily gotten.
it doesnt help that California has the storm of the year and its super depressing to be outside.
Rain, rain go away. let the sun come out to play. make this girls day with warmth and shine and fill her heart with hope and light.

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo