Community post

Question

4 DPO anyone with me in this TWW?

View Full Post

Currently 4DPO . Anyone with me?

28 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 28 Answers | Last Page

Unfortunately ovulation tests don't pin point ovulation they just give you a heads up that its super close. You could ovulate btwn 12-72 hrs after a positive ovulation test. I would just cut it in half and say Friday?

5 years ago

Thanks for the response ! So it is 12-72 hours after the 1st positive OPK?

5 years ago

Hey ladies woke up this morning went to the bathroom and as I checked my cervix had some spotting. Had I not checked my cervix i would of not known because its not alot. I also.noticed it yesterday too as i checked my cervix in the morning. I never spot this early so we will see if there is a sticky bean. Heres a picture to see.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@AMF220390 yes from your first

@Addy1982 That's interesting, have you ever had spotting like this before?

5 years ago

@SMAC NOPE. NEVER HAD SPOTTING THIS EARLY. I USUALLY SPOT A DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD. AND AFTER I CHECKED THIS MORNING AT 6AM AROUND 8 AM I HAD ANOTHER SPOTTING SND FROM THERE NONE AT ALL. MY BREAST ARE HURTING ESPECIALLY AROUND MY NIPPLES SORRY FOR TMI. SO WE WILL SEE. BUT IT SEEN THAT YOU CAN HAVE IB FROM 6DPO -12 DPO SO CROSSING FINGERS

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay!! All good signs. Have some funky stuff going on this cycle. Today cycle day 7 I noticed I'm breaking out on my breast and on my face. Also when I went to the bathroom today I had some mucous like cm (tmi) very weird. Also bloating ????

5 years ago

Yay Addy sounds like your heading in the right direction for your bfp! Keeping my fingers crossed for you lady I have never had implantation bleeding or any type of spotting during my previous 2 pregnancies.

I have all kinds of symptoms...too many to list that come and go. I am gonna test on Thursday at 10dpo and see what appears, but I am also aware I may not have enough hcg for a positive hpt on 10dpo...we will see!

<a href=

5 years ago

Hey Ladies having some mild breast pain today especially to the touch, also they just feel a little heavy. Along with that have this mild dull head ache which I'm not sure if its my sinuses or what but it not super painful its just there like lingering. We are almost there ladies!!!

5 years ago

SMACx0- the breast pain is a great sign- how many DPO are you now? When will you test? Fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

8dpo!! I made it a point a long.time ago not to test until a missed period or else I'll be poas every 2 seconds haha

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo