Community post

Discussion

TTC September babies!

View Full Post

Thought it would be nice to start a September group for those of us who will be back at it again next cycle!

31 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Good morning, ladies! This is our week!! I hope you all are ready to get busy this week during our fertile windows to make those Christmas babies!! My window starts today and i noticed some watery CM this morning and my temp is still low. As for me, i'm taking omega-3 fish oil, prenatal vitamin, conception supplement, b-6, 1000 mg vitamin c, zinc, and co-enzyme Q10. We also use pre-seed and DH is taking lycopene and vitamin C. This is our 3rd month TTC our first and we are healthy but old and hoping we are still able to conceive naturally!!

@Lindsayrs we are also trying every other day and started on Saturday. You and I really ARE on the same schedule! I'm planning to start OPK this afternoon, but i'm only CD10 so still a little early. Last month i got my first positive OPK and O'd on the same day (CD13). I read this can happen to those of us who are a little advanced in age :) So this month i ordered the clearblue test that also tests estrogen so it tells you your 4 fertile days hoping that might give me a better indicator of when O is coming.

I'm happy to have some cycle buddies this month on the same schedule of me and looking forward to getting through the month together! Baby dust to all!!!

5 years ago

Hello. Ladies. AF came for me yesterday so I didnt get my Birthday BFP/August baby. TTC#1 So on to cycle 5. On to be a childless woman at the age of soon to be 35. I have had a really hard time with it but lucky my SO is on board with getting things on his end checked out and I'm working on me since I know I have some hormonal issues.

I take Conception: prenatal with vitex in it, Super B, and Vitamin A. My SO takes a vitamin and has started taking Powergize by young living to help his spermies out since hes had low sperm count. 2 years ago.

I hate the beginning of new cycles. It makes things really depressing. I started BBTing last cycle and vitex. I do know the vitex has lengthen my LP. Looks like my New Years might just ring in a BFP for me.

Here's to XMAS and New Years BFPs.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Well idk guys after my cycle went 8 days over last month I was due to ovulate in 2 days and I had some spotting today. Dh and I are bd every-every other day this cycle but I’m still not holding my breath

5 years ago • Post starter

Cd 12 for me and got a positive on a opk.

5 years ago

Fx for you @lilbossi09 praying this is your month for a bfp!

Hi ladies! It's CD13 for me and no positive OPK yet. We are trying to BD every day this week to catch the egg! Hope everyone is dong well and we start getting some BFPs on this board in a few weeks!!!! I'm praying for all of us!

@bugttc i have been taking Conception for 2 months after having my IUD removed in September. I think all it has done is shorten my folicular phase because O has been coming early each month since i started taking it thus shortening my entire cycle every month by about a day (from 32 in September to 29 days now). Did Conception change your folicular phase length at all or just lengthen LP? I also noticed that my periods are much shorter with Conception.

5 years ago

@lissa it has made my cycle a couple days longer in return lengthening my LP TWW. My flow is not as painful or heavy. Emotions are not as bad either. 28 is avg. So, your good still. Mine was 27 avg. The one before I did castor oil hot packs and it made it 30 days. So when i was 3 days late I got way to excited. This cycle was my first on conception and it was the same length as the precious 30 days.

User image

5 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Baby dust to all this month! This is my 3rd month TTC and I am so hoping that this was our month! I am currently 8DPO and praying for my little miracle.

Been feeling a bit 'off' this week- lots of mild cramping, what feels like the beginnings of a cold (and I never get sick) and just feeling generally out of sorts I suppose.

It's so hard not to obsess over every little 'symptom' I seem to be having. Anyone else in the same boat?

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

Well AF came today so maybe December will be my lucky month... how it's all of us lucky month

5 years ago

How is everyone doing today? Any positive opks or pregnancy tests yet? I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but still getting negative opks.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo