Community post

Question

8 dpo, is implantation cramping a thing?

Today I am 8 dpo and have had a couple of sharp pains in my lower abdomen, could it have anything to do with implantation? Am I just searching for symptoms or is there any validity to it?

12 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm totally squinting but i think i see something!!!

5 years ago

I think I can see a shadow but its so early, too early to detect your HCG. Hoping it darkens in the coming days.

5 years ago

Took another test this afternoon, I edited it because in person there is color but it nearly disappears on the camera.

user submitted image

Implantation cramping is absolutely a thing. I get cramping during my luteal phase, every cycle, but the cramping I get on BFP cycles is different. For me, it's constant and very pronounced, but only for about a day. Sometimes there's a quick sharp pain, but usually it's just a lot of cramping.
I see the line on the 1st pic, clear as day, the second one is still visible but slightly harder to see cuz u've altered it to the point where there's a bit too much pink everywhere. Try to keep ur tests on a plain white background, it confuses the eye less. But yeah, I see 'em both, and 8dpo is absolutely not too early. 2 of my kids were 8dpo BFP's with cramping in the late evening of 5dpo.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

This was taken in the same time frame, I wanted to get it from many angles and lightings with different backgrounds.

user submitted image

Well the cramping had to mean something!

user submitted image

YES YES YES!!!!

5 years ago

Hi Lindsay, I am in the same situatuion. Was cramping 9dpo and the whole day today. Took a few tests today and they came up positive right away, even though very faint. Just hoping that the afternoon test is fainter only because it's more diluted urine..

user submitted image

5 years ago

Everyone is different, my afternoon is much darker but that is because I drink water all night and have to get up 1-2 a night to potty lol. Is your estimated due date September 5th as well?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo