Community post

Question

Hcg Normal for 4w3d?

Is an Hcg level of 3021 too high for 4w3d? It just seems awfully high too me, I know levels can vary greatly, so maybe it’s nothing to worry about .. hopefully.

Thanks! Xx

6 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Don't overthink it, it's a great level.
Congrats! =))

5 years ago

Twins maybe lol?? My HCG at 4 weeks 5 days was 926. HCG varies so greatly, your doctor will let you know if there is a concern. But I'd say that seems like a good strong start! Congrats!!

User image

5 years ago

I need to stop googling! I have been reading that levels that are high could mean downs or a molar pregnancy, twins would be a total shock but a blessing. I worry because I am 42, and my husband is 15 years older than I am. We are latecomers to the baby game, but we met later in life so here we are! So hard to relax about anything as a mom!

Thanks for the reassurance:)

5 years ago • Post starter

The way I see it, it is what it is, and no amount of worrying will change that. All worrying does is rob u of the joy until a Dr/ultrasound confirms that it isn't what u thought it was. U can't get that time back.

Levels vary so much between women and pregnancies. My 3rd had an hCG over 9k at 5wks. My levels were higher than some of the women on here carrying twins. My 2nd sat just under 7k at 6w2d, low, but normal. Both born past 40wks, both healthy and thriving. Leave the numbers to the doctors and enjoy what u have growing inside u.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Beautifully said dakotagurrl!
I'm so happy for you Maggilu! Please keep us posted!

User image

5 years ago

Thank you Dakotagurrl & Rooroo; yes; absolutely well put! I needed that reality check, and you’re right, it is what it is so no sense in worrying about it. Im going to chill and just be happy now until I have a reason not to!

I’ll definitely keep updating!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo