Community post

Question

Trying after an ectopic

Hello lovely ladies,some of you may know I found out I was pregnant the 6 of September.... september 26th came when I went in for an early scan, no sac or featus in the uterus.... more in-depth scan revieled the pregnancy was growing in the tube not only one baby but 2, I had my tube removed that day, only 2 weeks later and I’m desperately nervous to try again for another baby, would it be the right time to try again or to wait? At one stage I told my self never again but something has hit me that’s made want to start again so soon, any advice ladies would be grately appreciated xxx

2 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi Claire, I actually found out on 02/12/18 that I was pregnant and after literally 6 or 7 scans I also found out my sweet baby was growing in my left tube. I had surgery on 02/28/18 and they also removed my left tube. I felt the same way you did and at first didn't want to try and then all of the sudden a week or two after surgery I was ready. My doctor gave me the okay to start trying whenever we were ready. I found out again in July of this year that we were pregnant again, but we lost that baby a week later to a MC (Chemical pregnancy, is what my doctor called it) My doctor did say however that the MC had nothing to do with the ectopic pregnancy or surgery I had back in February. So, I would definitely start trying again once you feel up to it. Good luck!

Jen R

5 years ago

Hello, thank you for your reply, yes 2 weeks after my operation I had this sudden feeling I wanted to try again, I’m so nervous and scared that it will happen again and that I will do more damage to my self in persisting on keep trying, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, it’s so sad, I hope you get your stick bean soon, xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo