Community post

Question

Ultrasound at 7 weeks

Hi all! Had my first ultrasound yesterday at 7 weeks. Here’s what we found. Great shaped sac, yolk sac and beginning of foetal pole. Although doc says it looks more like a 5 weeks pregnancy. Can’t be, i’m 100% sure of my dates as i got my first positive 4 weeks ago. My hcg is 36 500. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I had a ultrasound at 7 weeks and you could see the baby? Maybe you implanted later?

User image

5 years ago

Maybe you got a super early positive because your numbers are so high. With that being said, with numbers like that, you would think they'd be able to see a heartbeat.

Mill

5 years ago

I agree with everyone else. 7 weeks you should be able to detect a heart beat. Maybe your timeline is off a little. I am going for my 1st US tomorrow at 6weeks 3 days. Hoping to hear or see the flutter heart beat! Best of luck to you.

5 years ago • Edited

I agree it looks earlier than 7 weeks.
For comparison sakes - This was at 6w4days. Yolk sac, fetal pole and a heart beat.

user submitted image

<a href=

5 years ago

This is mine at 6w 2 days. I like to go by what the date shows on the ultrasound.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi, just checking in, have you had a follow up scan?

<a href=

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo