Community post

Question

CD 11 spotting?

Hi ladies!
DH and I started PB in June after AF, after a MA in May. Since then we haven't had any luck concieving, and my periods is starting to become irregular meaning my period lenght is longer and heavier than usual and has been for the last 2 cycles. This cycle my period started 6th of august, and lasted till 13th of august. Normally my period lasts for 4 days. Since the 13th, I've been spotting on/off. So today is CD 11, and last night I got fresh red blood on the toiletpaper. I'm concerned about this and I feel like I've lost track of my cycle. Does this postpone my ovulation? Did I ovulate earlier than usual without knowing and could theese bleedings be implantation bleedings? I promised myself and DH to let all worries go about PB, because we fear it'll never happen if so, but I just can't. I wanna get pregnant again!

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo