Community post

Question

Bbt help

This is my first month tracking does everything look ok? Did I ovulate?

user submitted image

7 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I would say you did! Looks good!

5 years ago

Thank you so much for replying I am so happy I went with temping this month

5 years ago • Post starter

How long is your cycle? Asking bc if you did ovulate then that means you O cd 7/8. Hard to read. Is pink AF days? Do you wish to start on OPK sticks?

5 years ago • Edited

My cycle is between 26 and 28 days the pink lines are from my last af and then the hearts are from when I dtd .. I did 2 different opks today and it looks like my surge is going down

user submitted image

I would keep bding and testing because cd 8 is really early for a 26 or 28 day cycle. Since this is the first month of temping and you don't know your patterns yet, i would highly suggest to keep testing just in case.

5 years ago

I agree I would keep testing and BDing just Incase. I’m a 32 day cycle so I usually O on cd16-18 with a 14 day LP. If you did O earlier I hope you caught the egg!

5 years ago

Thank you ladies I am still doing my bbt and just basically whenever we can lol so far this is how my chart looks

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo