Community post

Discussion

TTC May - June Babies

View Full Post

Hello everyone. I've been here since February to April and now the end of May for future due dates and I just started taking vitex for fertility, join me in the tww and together we will figure this BFP thing out .

66 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!!
11dpo for me today: woke up to make my juice cleanse this morning and felt fine then during that time I got a lightheaded feeling and a nauseous moment. And a Hot flash!!! All night I woke up 3 times thinking Alarm was about to go off but it was only 12..3...6:30. When time to get up I couldn’t LOL... plus got up to pee 2 times as well. I will test this weekend I want to hold out as long as I can I don’t like to see negatives anymore.

5 years ago • Edited

I caved in and took a test today at 12dpo and got a not sure if I'm out just yet still cramping on and off and fatigued smells bother me , not understanding spotting for four days and a BFN today guess I'll wait to test again if I don't see af Sunday, I am taking vitex so as should be on time if I'm not mistaken .

5 years ago • Post starter

Caved yesterday and took a CB digital test at 10dpo and it was negative. :(
I know that's early so I'm hoping it will turn out to be positive. I won't test again unless i miss AF.
I have been having cramps on and off since 6dpo & watery CM since 7dpo.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone! I'm new to all of this. I'm 7dpo and this is our first month trying. I had one unplanned pregnancy a year and a half ago that ended in a miscarriage and D&C. Needless to say, I'm nervous. Good luck to everyone else here that's trying. The waiting around really is excruciating!

5 years ago

Hey ladies and new ones!! Hope everyone is having a Good Friday!
Today is 12dpo...not much lightheadedness anymore. Sore boobs and cramps again thought AF was coming but nope. Now this evening nothing. I am sooooo scared to test as I don’t want to see anymore negatives. I feel the longer I hold out till AFday the better I will feel. You know once you see a negative your even more. But DH wants me to test Sunday! I have no pms symptoms as I usually do.

5 years ago

Maybe just test when you're comfortable or the day your period is expected to start? I'm an obsessive tester, but it's mostly out of curiosity. I can imagine it will get old and disappointing.

5 years ago

How's it going and welcome to the new ladies who joined, I haven't gotten a new test yet but if I'm more then 4 days late ill get a test Thursday but since 12 dpo I got a BFN but my symptoms were nausea , sensitive to smells , gassy , weird nightmare very vivid , boobs tender and hurting on and off , still had some light brown spotting with ewcm and mild dull cramping on and off and fatigued, 13dpo tender sore boobs still aching on and off and nipples itch no spotting at all white creamy cm , fatigue, nausea bloating gassy weird vivid dreams . 14dpo fatigue mild cramping vivid dreams no boob pain , no other symptoms I've never had spotting before but 6 days of spotting for me isn't normal . Baby dust to everyone

Hey ladies! Well 13dpo today. Felt sick all day. DH wanted to go out for drinks but thought I test first......

user submitted image

5 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

<a href=

5 years ago

Congrats beautiful I'm so happy for you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo