Community post

Question

Help!! Am I pregnant?!

Okay, so I am freaking out. I Hadley my period on July 9th and based on my Flo app I ovulated on the 23rd. My husband and I did the dance twice prior to the 23rd as well as on the 23rd and days after. Since then I have been having dizzy spells, a bit of nauseousness every now and again, mild cramps since Sunday off and on and slightly tender nips. I have also been feeling very tired and some what lazy this whole week. I am now 12dpo and got an unsure pregnancy test (photo below) on Wednesday. I'm tempted to test again but I'm so afraid of a bfn. No implantation bleeding so far and currently as of today no symptoms except just feeling really tired. Am I out this month and just PMSIng or I could actually be pregnant? This is my first time trying since I had my son 6 years ago. Af is normally on time like clock work and is due to visit on Monday.

user submitted image

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Im in the same boat! I took a test today and it looked faint positive but could have been an evap... Im gonna test in the morning. Let us know what happens with you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo