Community post

Question

AF or Implantation??

Okay, today I am 18dpo and when. I woke up this morning and went to pee I saw a light brown/pink on my tissue (photo below). That was at 7am. I figured it's Af coming as she starts light but and gets heavy throughout the day. It is now 2pm and nothing, Just very little and light tinges of brown when I wipe (less than the in the pic). I have no cramps just feel very dizzy and tired. Could this actually be AF and she's just late or could I have possibly OV late and this is Implantation blood. By the way I check my cervix and I'm not really sure how it feels( first time ever doing this) and there was also just a very little of this light brown discharge/blood on my finger. Sorry if TMI.

user submitted image

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi! This happened to me today.
Did AF start?

5 years ago

Yes AF did start. :( She came 4 days late. AF ended two days ago so fingers crossed that this month will be my BFP.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo