Community post

Discussion

Anyone else in the 2ww? Looking for cycle buddies x

View Full Post

Hi all
Is there anyone else in the 2ww? I was just looking to make some cycle buddies
I'm not quite sure when I ovulated as don't use OPK.. if I was to concieve this cycle my Edd would be 3th March 2019 x

26 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

I am about 4dpo currently. Miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks last month but my cycle for right back to where it left off... we shall see.

5 years ago

So sorry for ur loss! Fingers crossed for u. X

5 years ago • Post starter

You too! The TWW kills me every month. I promised myself I would not test until the day my period is due this month.... I don’t know if I’m strong enough for that though!

5 years ago

That's what I told myself too! We haven't been trying that long as we're due to get married in August but we both felt the time was right to start trying for another baby. I've noticed a few new symptoms even tho it's early days. I'll be crossing everything for u

I keep getting more and more symptoms, number one being breast pains including under the arms. Second so tired! Third sharp pains in my cervix. Last i feel like poo, like i might be coming down with a cold, and my throat is sore. Have you had any more spotting? I have yet to have anything tinged pink or brown...i know i have 8 days until my next cycles begins, but doubts are already hitting me. Smh

User image

5 years ago

I've had no more spotting I was super tired yesterday I had an afternoon nap for an hour & then come 7.30pm I was struggling to stay awake! I had niggly back pain through the night & kept having to go pee which I noticed I was losing some more big blobs of creamy cm! The one thing that I have noticed is for the past 3 morning's I've either had loose bm or I'm full of wind! I hate the tww. How are u feeling? I've got ovary twinge this morning x

Hi im 2dpo today been trying for 25 months for number two my son has just turned 8 so will be a big age gap, the only symptoms ive noticed is my boobs are so sore but this month i was feeling it before my ovulation date so im not counting it lol

5 years ago

Jumping in here too I’m 6 or 7 dpo today, and my god I have such awful wind Hoping it’s a symptom! Had some mild dull cramping last night and ‘felt pregnant’, today not feeling pregnant at all.

5 years ago

Haha oh my gosh notjustyet! I'm exactly the same! It's not the top end with the wind either my partner told me I'm Windier than normal! I've had dull cramps for a few days now & last night I had niggly low back pain along with ovary pinching! Hope we get our BFP
I'm either 4/5 dpo I'm unsure xx

Good luck wantanother

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo