Community post

Discussion

What were you're symptoms dpo before BFP?

Hi all :-)
It would be interesting to hear everyone's symptoms before you got you're BFP?
Has anyone got a BFP with no sore bbs? No CM? Stomach growling all the time?
Would love to hear you're symptoms x

11 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi there!
I have had barely any symptoms this pregnancy so it’s possible

5 years ago

I didn't have sore boobs until after my BFP and didn't have a noticeably larger quantity of cm either! My biggest sign was extreme fatigue. I also started peeing more frequently and got tingly but not sore boobs 2 days before my BFP. With my first pregnancy, sore boobs was the first sign at 2DPO. Amazing how different they can be!

5 years ago

Hi there. I don't remember what dpo my symptoms were but do remember some of them. At first I didn't have to pee a lot but did notice the loud grumbles in my tummy like if you were hungry. After that, I noticed that my left boob was sore under the armpit and also noticed that my nipples were always erect even though I wasn't cold. I could tell my daughter pooped even though she was in another room and when she pees. The one noticable sign was the heartburn. I never had it with my first pregnancy that I can recall as I didn't know what it actually felt like.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

4-9 dpo i cramped like period was coming. I was bummed.
9 dpo- smelled cigar smoke and very sick. Bought test. Very positive.
10 dpo- ravenous hungry. Belly had severe empty hunger that made me want to get sick. Nonstop for 3w.
14dpo- extreme fatigue til about 7.5 w. Finally got my energy back at 8w. Also, food aversions to everything. Even after cooking something i was craving i would smell it and get sick. Lasted til 10w.
Around 18 dpo- slightly sore nipples, bbs starting to feel full.
Around 7-10w- nausea; mostly in middle of night (2-7am)

5 years ago

I never got cm til now at 11w. Started about 2 weeks ago. My bbs didnt get sore, just nipples but much later after bfp.
Empty, hungrry feeling, smells, and food aversions were my first and worse symptoms.

5 years ago

Thank you for the replies ladies :-)
I'm only 7dpo today but something just feels different this cycle for me! I usually have sore bbs from ovulation untill period arrives but this cycle they're not sore in the slightest just get pain under my left armpit every now & again..I've had period type cramps since 3dpo which is way too early for me to start having them! My stomach always seems to be growling even if I'm not hungry & also I have to take an afternoon nap! With my girls the first sign I had was sore bbs so I guess I'll have to wait & see x

5 years ago • Post starter

With my son I started feeling really hot around 8 dpo, like I had a fever. That feeling didn't go away and I tested at 11 dpo with a bfp. Sore boobs and all that stuff came after af was supposed to show up.

This time around I've gotten pregnant several times, with early symptoms, but all ended in chemicals.

User image

5 years ago

I was cramping the day before my BFP. Before that I was experiencing dizziness, back aches started at around 4 dpo, bloating, my breasts felt really sensitive by like 2 dpo (I know early), FATIGUE LIKE NO TOMORROW, I was peeing frequently & [TMI ALERT] constipation

User image

5 years ago

hi there I got a bfp at 16dpo, I had sore teeth on the right side of my mouth that started at around 14dpo, I also felt sickie but didn't look it and I only did a test because my dad said you might be pregnant because your mum got sore teeth with her pregnancy's. but my dad thought I was a good few days before I even thought to test. I tested the day after I missed my period completely. sore boobies didn't come till a got 2 weeks after my bfp

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Cramps, headache, backache, fatigue

MamaP

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo