Community post

Discussion

What were you're symptoms dpo before BFP?

View Full Post

Hi all :-)
It would be interesting to hear everyone's symptoms before you got you're BFP?
Has anyone got a BFP with no sore bbs? No CM? Stomach growling all the time?
Would love to hear you're symptoms x

11 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

This is my seventh pregnancy, hopefully fourth baby. I had no symptoms at all with my first and miscarried late in the first trimester. I was also very young and not at all tuned into my body, so I could've had missed symptoms. With my oldest, my earliest symptoms were extreme thirst and (naturally) frequent trips to the bathroom. I was also exhausted all the time and stayed hungry. With all of my other pregnancies including this one, really early nausea was my first giveaway. It's actually why I tested this time. We weren't ttc and had been careful (or so we thought). I had frequent nosebleeds during the tww with my two oldest. With my second, I also had lower back pain. With my third, I had really sore boobs in addition to the nausea. This time around, it was nausea, emotional roller coaster, food aversions, exhaustion, and a new one for me, I experienced back to back fever blisters. My nipples are more sore than my boobs this time and I'm feeling the exhaustion like I did with my oldest. The morning sickness isn't as extreme as it was with my second or especially my third, but it's a nagging sensation. Food isn't appealing at all. Headaches have been bad and they were with my oldest, as well. It's funny how distinctly different they all have been, but there are similarities, too. This pregnancy has the most in common with my oldest (boy) and my pregnancies with my two girls had a lot on common. So, I'm wondering if we're expecting another boy. Time will tell :).

PS...I did have implantation bleeding with my third, which lasted a few days, as well as with this one, which only was light brown spotting once several days after my first bfp. We had a loss in between #2 and #3 and I had persistent spotting and extreme uterine flutters. Not sure if or how that relates, but I'll never forget the way that felt.

16 y/o ds, 9 y/o (blue eyed redhead), 2 y/o , 1 y/o golden ????

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo