Community post

Discussion

Just wondering if i have any cycle buddies? :-)

Hi all :-)
I'm just wondering if i have any cycle buddies?
I think I'm around 3dpo..my last period was 29th April & I have a 28 day cycle :-)
It would be nice to have a cycle buddy to go through the 2ww with :-) xx

11 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hello! I’m maybe 5-6 dpo. Lmp was April 29th also and 28 day cycles as well. I have been ttc this time since March. I have one cheap test and 3 FRERS waiting on me to test lol I am 40 yrs old and am only going to ttc until October. Peeing on a stick is bitter sweet for me. I love to test but hate negatives lol

5 years ago

Ohh I wonder if I'm 5-6 dpo too then if my last period was 29th April & 28 day cycle? Each ovulation calculator I've done has told me different dates! One says I was fertile from 8th untill 13th of May then the other it tells me 10th untill 15th may! I guess I'll have to wait & see but I hate waiting ???? aww good luck!! Hope it happens for you xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Well I am using opk strips and according to them I ovulated a few days before the ovulation calendars predicted.
I hate waiting too! Lol

5 years ago

How are you feeling in yourself today? ????
I've been so crampy & shooting pains in the downstairs area ???? I've lost some creamy cm earlier this morning but I'll just wait & see xx

Well. Since Monday I been getting mild cramping and my boobs slightly sore. I checked my cm today and was creamy as well. I did have a shooting pain in crotch yesterday.

5 years ago

I also am 5 dpo and my LMP was the 28th as Well! Ive also been having dull cramping and very excessive and creamy/wet CM. Really hating the TWW right now ????????

5 years ago

I am 4 dpo today. No symptoms yet. Boobs still sore from the ovulation (like usual). cm today creamy (like usual after ovulation). For now I don´t know what to expect. Fingers crossed for a BFP. I am going to test 12 DPO (26th May). And you??

5 years ago

This 2ww is awful! Lol I'm starting to think I'm out already ???? I normally have sore bbs from ovulation up untill period but they're not sore at all this which is weird! I've been losing creamy cm but not massive amounts..I've had horrible headaches on & off since yesterday & also some dull cramps with the occasional shooting pains in the down stairs area but we will see :-) fingers crossed for you all x

Today I am 6 dpo . First day was the 28 , ending 5 days later on the 2nd. Ovulated on the 11th or 12th , I don’t opk . Baby danced on the 6, 11th , and 12th . According to my calendar I ovulated on the 12th. 3dpo bad gas , not smelly just frequent . Around the same time frequent urination . These are still very frequent , hasn’t changed . 4 dpo , and still I’m experiencing phantom smells . I keep smelling fried chicken , rotisserie chicken . Phantom smells is when you’re smelling what is not there. I only have fish in my freezer. Last night my left underarm was in a lot of discomfort . Sidenote ( I have large breast ) 5 dpo dull cramps in my uterus , this is way to early for af warning signs ( for my body ) I normally don’t eat very much , but these past few days I feel like I’m starving , I’m eating so much . Can I wait with you ladies? I’m a P.O.S.A . I don’t want to text unless I miss my AF . I don’t want to spent 80 bucks on test this month . ????

5 years ago

Of course u can :-)
We can all go through the 2ww together! Fingers crossed for us all x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo