Community post

Question

Just worried..

Ok guys, so I took a test today not thinking at all it would be a BFP.. but a second line showed up and it's faint as heck but I uploaded it to the gallery and everyone is voting positive. With me being as paranoid as I am, I can't get myself to believe it's a true BFP, in my mind I just keep telling myself "oh it's just an evap that showed up in the time frame" even though I can clearly see it has color to it. I guess I just need reassurance after having a few miscarriages I guess I'm just worried that it's too good to be true.

user submitted image

praying for my rainbow

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Hun I'd say congratulations maybe in a couple of days it will be darker so I'd say test again for your own piece of mind but I'm still saying congrats xx

Lindsey Sidaway

5 years ago

Omg! That is a positive! Congrats. Praying for a sticky bean!

5 years ago

Thanks guys! I guess I'm just Leery about it since my wondfo strips are still looking negative, but I read somewhere online that first signal is actually more sensitive than advertised to be, so maybe that's why it's picking up hcg when the wondfo aren't

praying for my rainbow

5 years ago • Post starter

First signals are extremely sensitive I have learned! With my last pregnancy in February (mc) I had what looked like a grey line as the test line at only 8dpo and I had blood work done that same day and I asked them if they could just do a beta since they were running other test anyway. Later in the day I got a phone call that my hcg level was 9.3!! Crazy right. Needless to say first signals have been my go to ever since. Attached is the test from Lastnight I took- which I was 9dpo

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Well ladies here are my tests from today top is fmu and bottom is 3rd morning urine. What do you think??

user submitted image

praying for my rainbow

Congratulations! I don't know how far along you are, but it might take 4-5 more days to get a darker line on another test - but it looks like the makings of a positive!

5 years ago

Here is a darkened picture from this morning with the color turned up!

user submitted image

praying for my rainbow

I'd say positive maybe just too early to detect more of the hcg in the urine...I understand your fear, I think all of us have experienced it at some point in our TTC journey...I am confident in your tests tools or no tools

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo