Community post

Discussion

Miss from the old site

I miss how we could post positive affirmations, encouragement and congratulation little messages to others on the site. It took me a few months to realize they were gone but it was nice to send them and get them from others on our personal pages. They were a sweet little reminder that the community was looking out for one another and a nice way to show that we cared.

to all!!

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey, yes I know what you mean. I went on the sister site and you can leave little messages. It was nice reading those because it gives them a little bit of hope and knowing that you are also not alone in the TTC journey. Another thing is the sister site you can go to the last message on a forum and not have to go through pages of messages to get to the last one and that it is all on one page. Plus there are no advertisements slowing everything down.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

You can get to the last page on here too! On the first page if you scroll to the bottom of a discussion there is a last page option.

I'm glad I'm not the only one missing these little messages!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo