Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding ?

I’m slightly crampy that’s all. One spot of light pink blood

user submitted image

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi there! When is your expected period supposed to start? Do you check your cervix at all or put a tampon in to see what is happening?Looking at the picture above, it looks like I can see some tiny clots. I saw the tests that you posted the last 3 days and I definitely see lines so I am hoping that what you are looking at may be implantation but I can’t be sure as I never got it with both my pregnancies (previously and now). I pray it is not a mc and that you will get stronger lines. Sorry I couldn’t be much help. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

It was supposed to start Saturday.

6 years ago • Post starter

Okay, so you are a few days late. I think that if you are still spotting, I would wait till you are finished to take another test. Totally up to you or you could book a doctor's appointment and get a blood test done.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It maybe, I wait a few days and see if you get a positive. It takes a few days for hcg to accumulate in your system to get a positive. That does not happen until after implantation and if AF not due yet it maybe Implantation but it can also occur when a period would be due. I been having what seems to be IB and I did not have it with my other two pregnancies. It is a tad nerve wracking LOL It been off and on and my period not due till tomorrow but I have other symptoms as well. I wish you the best of luck.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo