Community post

Question

Could I be pregnant ?

I have a normal 29 - 31 day cycle. I’ve always gotten my period every single month towards the ending around the 23rd or 24th. I’ve only been late once before with a 36 day cycle but it is now cycle day 42. I got a positive OPK on cycle day 21 and BD cycle day 22. I took a pregnancy test cycle day 39 and it was negative. I’ve been crampy for a couple days but these cramps are different and only last a few seconds and then go away and don’t come back for hours. I found it strange since my normal af cramps are consistent and get stronger everyday. I always noticed like a white dishcharge in my panties so I don’t know if it’s a sign. I completely missed in period in MAY and it’s now June 4th so I’m gonna test again this Friday.

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Girl I feel you! I am 6 days late and NOTHING!! All my tests are negative, my boobs are killing me, i get night sweats and super vivid dreams. I also have dry mouth which I've never had before and I've been itching off and on. Baby dust to you! Hopefully all of this becomes a BFP for us both!

5 years ago

to both of you.. may you get your BFPs soon...

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo