Community post

Question

Worried about MMC,

Hi guys quick question,
I had a MMC last October, I just found out I'm pregnant again, this time unplanned but over the moon ????.
However, I'm having the same symptoms again slightly light brown discharge small amounts, and tiny amount of pinky discharge sometimes when I wipe.
I went to hospital, I'm just under 5 weeks and my HCG is 375.
Doing another test tomorrow but from your guys experience at this stage is that low? I know it's within range but it seems on the lower side?
I can't stop worrying, sorry for the rant.
Fingers crossed for the best ????????????????????????????????????????

11 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I just did a blood draw and it’s was 272 I am 2-3 weeks so those are good numbers ????

6 years ago

I am right there with you. I am 5w4d. Had streaked cm around 9-11 dpo which I assumed was implantation, then again I had it 5 days later. Now, this week I have had brown / pink discharge mon and tues just once in the morning, but now today I have had it all day. I have never heard of an MMC, so now I am more paranoid. Lol I have had a miscarriage at 6 weeks before, so I am paranoid to begin with, but I am also only 10 weeks post partum ???? and so scared and anxious over potential complications and loss.

6 years ago

I hope this eases your worry. I had a mmc. Baby measured 7w1d (my 1st ultrasound day, heard hb even but died later that day). 13w appt; 2nd ultrasound found out no hb and died 6w earlier. No bleeding or anything. Completely devistated. Ffw to bfp with dd. Spotted brown/pink @ 5&6 wks. Er said possible mc. I was worried sick. Went on to have a healthy 9lb baby. Now 2yrs later, pg again at 39.

6 years ago

I also had a missed miscarriage a few months before getting pregnant with my now 2 year old. Went in for my 12 week appointment. Baby didn't have a heartbeat and was only measuring 8 weeks. There is hope!

6 years ago

Thank you for the messages guys, m0m20ne have you been getting your hcg levels tested.
I am just back from hospital after doing my second set of bloods after 48hours. I will keep ye updated

6 years ago • Post starter

Please keep us updated. I had a series of 3 just last week.

6 years ago

I’m guessing your around, 21dpo? I had my beta taken at 10dpo & it was 41, I ended up having a chemical at 12dpo. Depending what day you Ovulated this could be a very normal number. It’s all about that second beta, & wether it’s increased atleast 35% within 48 hours. Fingers crossed for you.

6 years ago • Edited

My last two cycles ranged between 36days and 33days so I really don't know how to pinpoint ovulation. My cycles haven't gone back to the usual 28-30day cycles I used to have before MMC in October . Thank you for the message really hoping for good news

Just got my second set of bloods they went from 375 to 943 so looking positive so far.

I had mine at 3w4d and it was 101
4w-410
4w4d-2419

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo