Community post

Question

Incomplete miscarriage???

Was wondering if anyone had experienced a miscarriage at 6 weeks stopped bleeding after 2 weeks, although it wasn't very heavy. and didn't have much cramping. But also still has a hcg level above 400 it's so confusing I had hcg done every 48 hours for a week they were declining slowly then last weds they halved so waited a week to be re tested but they'd only come down by 200 I had just started to begin to move on then get another kick in the teeth. Anyone with similar issues? Xx

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I had a mmc. Baby measured 7w1d (the day of my 1st ultrasound) but i was a 13w appt. 6w the baby had been gone but hpts were still darker than control. (I tested 1x a week cause i thought it would tell me if i mc.) I had a d&e at 13w5d. After it was removed, i tested positive for almost a month. I thought i was pregnant again and just didn't have af. I finally started but it was terrible.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo