Community post

Journal

Still playing the waiting game

First of all, I'm so sick and tired of all this waiting and tripping on the finish line with all these f*cking chemicals! Why can't it just be our turn now?! We've been waiting for over 14 months now.. This is our last chance of having a baby in 2018. If it doesn't work this month either, we will have a 2019 baby. Not that it matters if it's really 2018 or 2019, I'm just tired of waiting.

I'm 9 dpo today and I couldn't keep myself away from those darn tests. As always, I can see something very faint, but that's nothing new.. I feel like I always see faint lines. The big question is if it will get darker, or turn stark white instead.

This is my latest test, taken with smu and actually the first one I can actually see something faint ant pink on in the sunlight. But with my luck it won't stay anyway..
(The top pic is within the 5 min timeframe and the bottom is about an hour after, both pics can be found in my gallery).

user submitted image

User image

1 Comment • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

The top looks like it has faint pink line.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo